During this time of the Coronavirus pandemic, we can choose to let fear and anxiety take over our lives or we can choose to keep the joy and laughter as our natural medicine for mental health and well being.
Every day I wake up choosing to be happy and to live that day as though it is my last day that I have to live which means no looking back at yesterday or worrying about tomorrow. Instead, I just go about my day working hard with a positive attitude and then making time after work for some playtime with those who love and appreciate life as much as I do. And believe me, we always have so much fun and we enjoy every moment of it.
So to prevent the fears and negativity that is spreading so quickly around us, I thought the following jokes that my brothers shared this morning with our family would light up your spirits as you go about your day.
We are all one and we are all connected. Let’s focus on staying strong and centered in our core and spread our love for life and keep our community awakened and lifted.
I hope you like the jokes below:
1. When your life is in darkness, pray to God and ask Him to free you from darkness….. and if you are still in darkness..Please pay your Electrical bill.
2. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing; Either the car is new or the wife.
3. What’s the difference between stress, tension and panic? Stress is when wife is pregnant,… Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant. Panic is when both are pregnant.
4. Grammar Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period? Kid: “Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away…”
5. A young boy asks his Dad : “What is the difference between confident and confidential? Dad says: “You are my son, I’m confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that is confidential.”
6. Someone asked an old man : “Even after 70 years, you still call your wife Darling, Honey, Love.” What’s the secret?” Old man : “I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her!”
7. A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman: “Which book has helped you most in your life?” The woman replied , “My husband’s checque book!”
Laughter is the best and cheapest medicine. Happy Beautiful Sunday!
Much love and inner peace to you…
Thank you, Precious Angel of Love & Light – and, certainly, Goddess of Love & Light. You are up-lifting and encouraging to each Heart present in your Beautiful Life.
always * * Your God Mother * * Linda
Thank you so much for your kind words, Godmother. I love you and miss you!