You have read my previous post on Finding Strength in Softness featuring a modern day goddess who has awakened her feminine power through her journey with me the past several of years. And lately, I have received many requests from busy-successful modern day women asking me to share my tips and wisdom on how they can bring back their feminine energy so they can feel like a woman again. Here they are below…
1. Sleep Au Naturale (my first and foremost favorite feminine experience). If not nude, then, in lovely luxurious lingerie.
2. Let your hair down – as often as possible – soft, flowing, feminine.
3. Wear make-up to enhance your beautiful features, not hide them.
4. Wear feminine sexy undergarments – always. I love a touch of lace in mine.
5. Wear dresses – and…. devoid of panties or go braless when so inspired.
6. Wear high heels when you need a boost of confidence and sex appeal.
7. Flirt – in the mirror – smile, entice, use the eyes to beckon.
8. Giggle and laugh to yourself or at yourself.
9. Pink. Yes, wear more pink, clothing, accessories, or lipstick.
10. Cook, clean, iron, sew, or do laundry. Be a domesticated goddess one day a week. It is very therapeutic, especially with classical or opera music playing while you do those activities.
11. Sparkle – Add sparkles to your eyes, on your skin, sprinkled them on your baked goods, or wear fashion with touches of sparkles.
12. Wear flowers in your hair – with or without reason.
13. When with a gentle-man, demonstrate your feminine grace by taking small steps – as though you were on the fashion runway. Yes, he is to open the door for you, walk closest to the street, pay your way (romantic or not). Encourage his chivalry and masculinity. He will appreciate you for bringing out his inner titan.
14. Flirt with a stranger by extending a coy smile, gaze, a look. No need to speak just be tempting and mysteriously approachable.
15. Wear silk to bed if you must wear something or a sheer cotton sheath that allows your body to breathe and feel free.
16. Dance – Dance daily with or without an audience. Be your own audience in the mirror.
17. Create a painting or a drawing from your feminine heart center.
18. Go shopping in person and allow your sense of touch to feel awakened. Caress the fabrics and materials with your hands.
19. Walk daily and leisurely in nature. Be present to your surroundings along the way. Pick flowers, watch the birds, chase the butterflies, or listen to the wind softly singing in your ears.
20. Spend time with masculine men (especially the ones with dogs as pets…not cats… Trust me on this!)
21. Slow down, relax, breathe…. carry yourself with grace and ease when you feel your masculine energy is taking over.
22. Speak softly choosing loving and positive words. (Completely avoid profanity as it negates femininity).
23. Nurture your over-all Well Being. Eat nutritionally, exercise, stretch, pamper yourself with therapeutic massages and hot sultry relaxing bubble baths as often as possible.
24. Be loving, be open, be approachable. Don’t judge anyone until you have a chance to get to know them personally.
25. Grow a little garden. When your seeds bloom in full, so will you.
26. Sing with your heart and soul as though the world would be healed by the very sound of your voice even when noone is listening.
27. Play dress up from your toes to your nose – Enjoy being a feminine girl’s girl. Dress up for your lover and have fun.
28. Be vulnerable – open your heart to receiving love and sharing love.
29. Gravitate to confident women who embrace femininity as their gift and their strength and who will reflect your beauty and celebrate your light.
30. Play with Children and Animals. Share your love and light, your touch, your resonance with them. They are pure and honest and you can be yourself with them.
31. Treat your skin to luscious creams and natural erotic scents. I make my own since I cannot seem to find what I like.
32. Create your feminine space by candle light and natural scented oils nightly.
33. High Tea – Pour Yourself a lovely cup of herbal tea and slowly savor each sip from a delicate china cup (with a little dark chocolate).
34. Be the definition of a true Feminine Woman – show compassion, kindness, forgiveness, sensitivity, gratitude and patience always, and yes even to those who have not been good to you.
35. Take a Soul Retreat by yourself for reflection, expansion and ascension of your brilliant Feminine Nature.
36. Practice yoga and meditation regularly.
37. Go for a healing Reiki session once a month. I have a Goddess whose energy I love and I see her when my brain power has been on overdrive.
38. Give thanks. I rarely go a day without sharing and expressing my Gratitude through writing in my journal.
39. Pray. Did you know that prayers can heal wounds if you believe it to be so? I finally have gotten over a heart-break through many nights and days of prayers and meditation. God does love us, even when we are not perfect.
40. Lastly, touch yourself daily. Give your body and soul the love it craves. How can anyone love you the way you want to be loved if you don’t know what that love really feels like?
Happy Women’s History month!
I hope you are already doing some of the things from my list above. If not, I invite you to try it for the rest of the month and keep me posted on what surprises you experienced. Let’s embrace femininity and sensuality as our power and our BRILLIANCE and share it with the world around us!
Allow The Goddess within you to be apparent everywhere you are and everything that you do.
With Love Always * *
P.S. Thank you to Charles Martin, my photographer of many years for featuring my pink wrap design made of soft and luxurious cotton from India.