I hope you are enjoying your holidays so far, more importantly, how did your 2014 turn out? For me, 2014 was supposed to be filling my own love cup, but I don’t think I did a great job with that, at least not to the extent that I desire. But what I am pleased about this year is that we were able to launch tu-anh boutique, our sanctuary for the modern day goddess. It was a lot of work, but we did it with so much love, passion and dedication. Even better is seeing how much the clientele appreciates what we are all about and understanding my vision of bringing beauty, love, and inspiration to the world around me. Now I have a place to come to work that I love so much. It actually does not even feel like I am working, but rather just enjoying life. And it smells AMAZING!!! You must come for a visit when you are in the Washington, DC Area. Please make sure to let me know ahead since we will not be open to the public every day due to demands of my private time and special events.
If your 2014 did not turn out the way you would like, here’s how you can change that for 2015. But in order for it to work, you must listen to me and not do the following on New Years Day. Seriously, what you do on the first day of the year will reflect your whole year.
1. Wake up with a hangover. Do you really want to waste a beautiful New Year where you have the opportunity to start a new life chapter this way?
2. Share your bed with a stranger. Some of you who have been writing to me know what I am talking about. If you want to attract a quality relationship in your life, it starts with your self worth first. Save yourself for the best, don’t just give yourself away to anyone. Besides, you don’t know what kind of negative energy that stranger must be carrying with them into your personal space.
3. Clean the house. It’s the New Year. Allow wealth and abundance to come in to your space. Don’t sweep them out. Do your cleaning before New Year’s Day or after!
4. Pay bills. Let’s put it this way, if you are paying your bills on New Year’s Day, you will be constantly paying bills the rest of 2015. Why not write a check to yourself in the amount you would like to have and put it in a red money envelope and carry it in your wallet instead? It works for me 🙂
5. Do not allow negative thoughts to take over your mind. Anytime you feel worry, fear, shame, blame, guilt, or anxiety, that means your angels are not present. Switch your thinking to more positive and enlightening thoughts. Focus on all the things you appreciate about your life. Remember, your thoughts become your actions, and your actions become your reality.
I hope the list was helpful. Let’s reconnect in 2015. As always, I appreciate you embarking on this life journey with me. Much Love, tu-anh
Thank you for the advice.
You are welcome ,Gretiana! Happy New Year!
Excellent. Very well written, too!
Please forgive any typos, this was sent from my iPhone.
Thank you, Steven! That means a lot coming from you!